MetalWorks – P16 Panel is a 3″ tall panel that can be run with a 16″ or a 12″ wide face. Typically, the finished color will be visible on the bottom side of the panel but these can be run with the finish on the inside/top of the panel. These panels are ideal for long spans required for modern canopies due to their structural quality. These panels are usually installed as an unhung panel using our Deck Clips. The MetalWorks 3” panels are the same type as the MBCI Classic Series or the Superior Mason Flat Pan J-Series.
- Lengths from 2′ – 70’+
- Available in pre-painted Galvanized, Galvalume or Aluminum
- Steel minimum yield strength are 40 or 50 ksi – ASTM A653 Structural Quality – GRADE 40 or 50
- High durability polyester paint system with a 20 year limited warranty
- Smooth and stucco embossed finishes are stocked in a gloss white and a dark bronze color
- Florida product approval – Miami-Dade County approved (NOA No. 18-0918.09)*
- Purchase and use only first quality, primarily American made steel.
- Stocked in 20G, 22G and 24G steel plus .040 aluminum
*The Miami-Dade County approval is only on the P16 x .038 Galvalume Embossed.